I have so much to be grateful for and feel so blessed everyday. I am so thankful for my little family and the joy they bring me on a daily basis. They make me smile, laugh, cry and teach me more than anything else. They teach me more about myself all the time, and am thankful for their patience with me. I am so lucky to have them.
We had a great Thanksgiving. It was full of food, family, friends and a little football of course.
The table all set for our Thanksgiving feast!
The turkey going in....
all done! And Kev decided to smoke a turkey at the last minute. Both were delish!
Time with Grandpa! They enjoyed playing with him and watching truck utube videos on his laptop.
I just think he is adorable! He loved eating mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.
We had a great day. My dad and his friend Lisa came up from Portland and my good friend Brittnay and her family joined us.
Then later that evening I hit the start of Black Friday with a couple friends and we had a fun time out there with all the "crazies"!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Thanksgiving
Posted by Stephanie at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
We have Zac's picture up on our board and it is so cute to hear J say Zac as he points to him! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! The turkey looks so yummy. :)
Post a Comment