Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Tree Hunt

Here we go! On our hunt to find our tree!


Ty either wanted really big ones or ones just his size.


"Come on guys, we have to find our tree before they are all taken!"


Of course we had to stop to admire the backhoe. This is truly want he wants for Christmas.


It was hard for me to find the "right" tree this year, it took a little time, but eventually we saw it. Our tree!


"Don't worry Dad, I got it covered, I can chop down the tree!"


Daddy and his little helpers chopping down the tree.


I think this is the reason why Gracie endures the cold tree hunt, its all for the candy cane. First one of the season.


Oh the candy cane!


"Mommy I will help you!" Ty wanted so bad to put on the ornaments. It became more chaotic rather than helpful though.


Our beautiful tree.


It was such a fun outing. I love going to chop down our Christmas tree. It was also super cold, I think we froze Gracie out. She was very happy to be back in the car with her candy cane. Love this season!

4 comments:

Jandi said...

Oh the great Northwest!! I miss it!! I love your tree!!! Ty is just so cute!! I love how he's just into it the whole time! :) MIss you guys!!

The Searles said...

What a fun tradition. Your kids are so cute:) Miss you!

Kylene said...

Beautiful tree. Love all the Thankful updates. We love you and miss you guys. Happy Holidays!

Annie said...

Awesome Steph! Such a fun family time!! Your babies are as precious as always. Love and miss you!