I just have to write a little about my Ty. I just love him to pieces and am so thankful for him.
Most mornings Ty greets me at 7:30 and I am usually not ready to get up yet, so he gets pulled into bed with me. Half an hour goes by and by then he is usually begging me for juice and to go downstairs. And then all of sudden out of the blue he will say, "Good Morning Mommy". And it is this greeting that just melts my heart for some reason. I love it when he does this.
Ty is quite polite and will frequently say "bless you" when I sneeze and most the time will say "please" and "thank you" without being prompted. I love hearing these little phrases with his cute voice.
He is a great big brother and is always concerned about where Zac and Gracie are. He tries to protect them and doesn't like it when other kids try to play with Zac. Of course he is also a brother who can bug, pester and continually is taking toys out of Zac's hands. But Gracie is his best friend and even though he thinks he can tell her to go to timeout, I know he loves her so. 
Ty is super sensitive, he gets real sad if I raise my voice and has a difficult time when I am yelling and screaming to cheer on the Ducks. He has a hard time with loud noises. He still hates the vacuum cleaner.
My boy is all about trucks! Loaders, diggers, dump trucks, big trucks! He loves his trucks. And he will tell you that when he decides to go poo poo in the potty then we get to go to target and get his big loader.
I just love spending my day with this kid. He cracks me up, melts my heart and pushes my buttons all day long. I am so grateful I am his mom and hope that I can teach him how to be a strong, confident, successful person. I see such potential in him and am excited to see him grow. But not too fast dang it! He is already almost three and has grown so fast!
I just love you Ty Ty! Thank you for filling my day with love!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Thankful Number Eight
Posted by Stephanie at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love your new family photo! You guys look great! I am glad your mom got to come visit. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!
LOVE the new family pic! Gracie doesn't look too happy though...lol. VERY cute picture of Ty too! If you have more of everybody else, I want to see them! :)
Post a Comment