It has been so fun having my mom and Jim here. The kids have loved the attention and interaction with Grandma and Grandpa.
Today I caught some fun moments of Grandpa time. I am thankful for his willingness to play with my babes.
Here they are getting all bundled up to take the dogs for a walk. This was one of Ty's major requests for the day.
It is always fun to ride a horsie!
And of course we struggle with taking turns!
Just love this picture. Such a sweet moment.
We love our grandparents! Just wish we lived closer. Thanks for coming to visit us!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Thankful Number Seven
Posted by Stephanie at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Grandparent's really are the best. If I ever have to move far away from my parents, it will be a sad sad day!!
Post a Comment