Today was one of those days. But amongst the chaos I am thankful for:
Mac n' cheese!
For without it I am not sure what my kids would eat!
I love when I ask Ty what he wants for lunch and he replies in his cutest voice, "mac n' cheese mommmy, ty wants mac 'n cheese!" And we are mac n' cheese snobs, it has to be kraft.
Thank you kraft macaroni and cheese for giving me something my toddlers will eat!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Thankful Number Two
Posted by Stephanie at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I WISH my kids loved Mac and Cheese... I could probably eat it every week... my kids can't even stand it once a year... they are weirdos!! Glad your kids are normal Mac and Cheese lovers. And being Mac and Cheese snobs is the only way to be. Generic is GROSS.
Post a Comment