Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Number Nine

Today I am thankful for those two little teeth you should see in this picture if you look close enough.



Why am I thankful for this and the blessed event of teething. Well because it gives some explanation as to why this little guy likes to wake me up all night long!

It may not be the only reason he is waking up, but I'd like to think this is why Mr. Z is keeping me from getting my z's.

So thank goodness for teeth! They take forever to come in and so when these two started popping through, I was relieved to know this had to be the reason.

And isn't he just so cute!

2 comments:

steven said...

Baby Zac is so cute and sweet!

Sarah said...

I get excited for teeth for the same reasons as you! Hope you get some rest :)