Today I am thankful for packages. Big or small the anticiapation of a package coming in the mail is always fun. One of my bad habits is online shopping, well mostly it is just online browsing, but sometimes I do buy, only when it is a good deal and even better when I can get free shipping. So a week or so ago I was browsing through the gymboree holiday outfits and came across a dress I absolutely love for Gracie. After a couple days of debating yes or no, should I or shouldn't I, I decided yes I wanted that dress for her. And so the anticiapation of its arrival was in full force. I had been tracking the package and thought it would come tomorrow. Kev went out to get the mail later this evening and much to my surprise he came in with a package! Is it sad to say seeing that package made me smile?
Thought I was going to show you the dress, huh! Nope, gotta wait until Gracie is actually in it. I will just tell you though it is darling.
I am thankful for big and small packages that come in all different ways, that make life a little brighter.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Thankful Number Three
Posted by Stephanie at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I was totally waiting for the dress!!! I can't wait to see it. I must say, that I too, love packages. They are just so fun to get!! Online shopping is my friend now that we live in the middle of nowhere! :)
I like your thankful posts:) Can't wait to see the cute dress! I am having a hard time not saying it, but "that's what she said" about your last paragraph:) Sorry I just had to!
Can't wait to see it! I bet it is darling
Post a Comment