Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meet the Flintstones!

Halloween came and went so fast, I neglected to blog about our stone age family. Ty and Gracie had a blast this Halloween. They got to dress up twice, once for our church trunk or treat and then again on Halloween. We decided that this was the year for the whole family to dress up, so we went as Fred and Wilma Flintstone along with Pebbles, and Bam Bam Rubble with Zac as our dino. So fun! So sad though that lots of kids don't recognize these characters. Kev and I also went to an adult Halloween party and enjoyed dressing up then too. Sadly though I did not get a picture of the whole family together.

Our family home evening pumpkin carving, minus mine. I wasn't quite finished.


Ty and Gracie loved trying to carve their pumpkins. Gracie enjoyed putting stickers on hers. Ty enjoyed the carving tools.


"Yabba Dabba Doo!" Fred and Dino.


I just love this picture of Daddy and son, or I guess Daddy and dinosaur.


The cutest Bam Bam ever! He wasn't too fond of his club though. It was too wimpy for him because it was made of cloth. I think he would have preferred a bat.


Pebbles Flintstone! Too cute! She loved having the bone in her hair, but didn't enjoy when I sprayed it orange. I thought her costume turned out great, and she recieved many compliments when she went trick or treating.


All the kids minus Tad trick or treating. It was so fun for Ty and Gracie to go with our friends trick or treating.


Ty was such a pro, he kept right up with the big boys and wasn't scared to say trick or treat.


Our little Dino! I realize it is the wrong color, but he makes a pretty cute dinosaur.


I thought that we would have to keep stopping because they would want to eat their treats. But no once they realized the more houses you go to the more treats you get, they were ready to run.


Pebbles did so good trick or treating until she took a little fall and then got super cold. Here she is with good friend Tad. She was then carried by daddy.


LOVE this picture. My kids are super hard for me to take a good picture of because the twins don't like getting their picture taken. However, they are all looking at me...which equals success!


My baby girl. I love this picture because she is actually smiling in it! Yay! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she has all her treats in her hands.


Oh yes, can't forget Wilma! The Mama of the family.


A very fun Halloween and the twins have loved eating their "pumpkin treats".

5 comments:

The Searles said...

Steph, your costumes are AWESOME! Such a cute family:) I love it!

Jandi said...

Steph, I love this post!!! I've been waiting to see your costumes!! You guys are too cute!! You forgot to write that YOU made Gracie's costume!! You awesome Mama you!! Someday I hope we'll spend Halloween together. Remember Rexburg and the good old days?? Ah Broulims and pumpkins and ward parties!! :) Miss you so much!

Dave and Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Brianne said...

I love your costumes! They turned out so good! I can't believe kids don't know what the flinstones are anymore! Your guys are so cute! Miss you guys!

Whitney said...

LOVE it all!! You all look amazing - and the kids are adorable! So creative!