Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grandma time...

It is so hard for us not to live by any of our family. We miss them and wish they could be more apart of the kids lives. It seems like the kids are just warming up to them and then they leave. I guess we need to skype more. But it was so great of my mom to come stay with the twins for the week while Kev and I were in New Orleans. This is no small task to ask of my mom, the twinners are a hand full. But my mom was more than willing and we so appreciate that. These are some pictures my mom took while with them for the week. It looks like they had a great time. Thanks Mom!

Mom's friend Deb came up from Portland to help her and brought her dog, which was a big hit with the kids. I can only imagine what is to come when they learn how to ask us for one.


Gracie girl got a hair cut! Mom took her to get her cute little bob. I was so nervous about this but I think it turned out darling!


I am guessing they are saying, "airplane".


Not sure what is happening in this picture, but I think it is cute how intrigued they look. They like to do this when Daddy is on his laptop too.


Ty too got a haircut! This is traumatizing for him, but he looks so handsome!


Gracie loves to swing! Fun times at the park.


I know they went on lots of walks. I am sure they enjoyed running about with Deb's dog.


My sister came and stayed for a few days too. Thanks so much for taking care of my precious babes, I love them to pieces but it was a nice little break to get away! Come back next year, so I can go with Kev again!

5 comments:

Ju said...

How FUn!! And I love her haircut!! SO Cute.

Jandi said...

Oh her little bob is so cute!!! And Ty looks very handsome as well! Grandma time is always fun!

Sarah said...

Ok, so I love Gracie's haircut! Your kids are just too cute!

4evermemories said...

I'll bet Halloween was so much FUN! They are darling in their costumes!

{Alynn} said...

I haven't been a very good blogger lately, and it was so fun to see what you guys have been up to! I'm a little jelous of your vacation, and it looks like the twins had as much fun as you did!