Monday, August 31, 2009

Rice Cereal

We started rice cereal a couple weeks ago and let me just say we are messy! It has now become part of our nightly routine which includes a bath immediately afterward. These are a few pictures from our early experiences. Ty seems to be catching on now, but Gracie is still hit and miss. Kev and I have had some good laughs feeding them though, especially when they decide to give their feet a cereal massage.

Gracie is so funny, she'll let me know when she doesn't want anymore.


At first when I gave Ty a spoonful he would put his thumb in his mouth right afterward to help it all stay in.


What a cutie!


Here they are all lined up to get in the bathtub. "Pick me Daddy"


Can't wait for fruits and veggies!

3 comments:

Donnie and Christina said...

Oh, My goodness...they are the cutest messy eaters ever!! Just wait you will want to feed them naked when you get to sweet potatoes! hahaha Muah!

Sarah said...

I love it! Their faces are classic. Who knows, maybe they're on to something with the cereal massages, I bet it's a great exfoliant for those rough heels - maybe that's why they are so soft!

Whitney said...

Those are some GREAT pictures! I love the last one of them "begging" to get to that bath first :)