Monday, September 14, 2009

6 months!

Yet, another month has so quickly passed by! Time never went this fast before I had the twins...here they are at 6 months!

I took them to get their six month pictures taken and my sweet Gracie didn't want any part of it. I think the bright flashes scare her. So, if at first you don't succeed then try, try again. Try again we did and were more successful. Thank you to my sister for going and helping. Ty was a stud and even though we still didn't get a picture of them smiling together, I am pleased with the shots I got.

Gracie Ann


Her stats: 13 lbs. 4 oz
24 and half inches
Healthy and cute as can be! She has become quite the giggler and loves to laugh at her daddy. She loves to be tickled, cuddled and sang to. She call roll from her tummy to back and has started eating squash and carrots.



Tyler Kevin


His stats: 17 lbs. 3 oz.
26 and a quarter inches
Also healthy and cute as can be. Ty is super strong and has been rolling around like crazy all month long. He wants to crawl so bad and is working on sitting up on his own. He loves to laugh, smile, talk, jump, and play with his toys. He has started saying "mama" and sometimes "baba".



Can you tell that I just love them so much! They are the light of our lives!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Steph, those pictures are so stinkin' cute! I just can't get over how adorable they are! And yes, time does go by SOOO much faster once you have kids. It's crazy. Scarey too!

Whitney said...

Those pictures are perfect! They look like such happy babies! They are so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Hopefully someday we'll be able to meet them :)

Henderson Family said...

Your two little babies are so adorable too. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I just got caught up on your cute little family! Can't wait to keep better tabs on you!

Anonymous said...

they are so adorable. i still can't believe they have the nerve to grow up when i haven't met them yet. these pictures are adorable.

{Alynn} said...

ADORABLE!

Sarah said...

Love it. Those pictures turned out adorable. I bet you love every minute with those two!

Whitchurch Family said...

Stephanie, your babies are absolutely adorable! What a joy I see that they are in your life! I am so happy for you. I am sure there is no greater reward!!!

Shumway's said...

Steph, Oh..my..goodness!! They are adoreable. I wish we could kiss their squishy cheek and take that picture of them smiling together for you! Seriously, your kids would be so fun to shoot pics of. Maybe when you guys visit I can do that for you! Great pictures though. The kids will love to see themselves at that age one day. We miss you guys and cant believe how long it has been since we have seen you all. Come visit us some time. Maybe we could schedule something for next summer. One of us can get to the other some how? What do you think?-Sarah

Jeremy and Immer said...

I can't believe it... 6 months already! They are beautiful and healthy babies and you are an amazing mommy.

Melia said...

I love these pictures, Especially the header picture. It was so good to see you the other day.

Jandi said...

They are so darn cute! Good job for taking them regularly to get their pics taken. I still need to do that!! Anyway, they are so sweet! I really can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Bryan and Elisha said...

Those are great pictures! They have both gotten so big and strong! Give them both kisses and hugs from all of us!