We have been experiencing record temperatures here in Washington in the last week. Therefore our recent activities have been sweating, sweating and more sweating. Normally I love the heat and would be all for it, however with the twins it just isn't that much fun. They have been good little sports and have endured it well. The nice thing is my laundry has decreased because I haven't put clothes on them in days :) It will be nice when we get back down into the 80's! 




If we ever live in Arizona, we will have to have a pool. Although I think this heat wave has helped the economy a bit, air conditioners and fans have sold out of stores like crazy. Not to mention the need to escape the heat at an air conditioned restaurant! I love summer though!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Hot, Hot, Hot....
Posted by Stephanie at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I sure wish we could have joined you at the Ballard Locks on Saturday. Our Saturdays are just so busy--I really want to raincheck, though, and see you soon. Thanks for the call and invite. Your babes are adorable!
hasn't the weather been crazy? at least the less laundry is fun eh? You babes are just so stinkin' cute.
Steph,
Man, I am feeling for you. It is so hot here too. We have sick humidity too. Hope you find ways to stay cool. I take showers all day to avoid going crazy! Love you guys. Kiss the kiddies for me!-Sarah
We heard about that big heat wave! So crazy! We're glad you all survived! Such adorable pictures. I can't get over how big and beautiful their eyes are. Hope you're staying a little cooler :) Miss you guys!
I love the summer too! At least with this weather last week you took a break with the clothes :o) Don't you get tired? Kids love being naked anyway.
Their sweet rosy cheeks are just adorable! I can't believe how fast they're growning!
Post a Comment