Monday, August 17, 2009

5 months old...

The twins turned 5 months old last Friday, how can it be? Time just seems to go faster and faster. I wish I could freeze time sometimes so I could memorize each moment. Their first year progression is amazing. I love watching them grow and experience new things. I am so thankful for these two little ones and love being with them each day.

My sweet Gracie Grace.


She makes us laugh each day and has loved finding her toes.


My Ty-Man!


Ty has worked hard on rolling over this month and is such a busy boy.


I love you Ty and Gracie!

10 comments:

Kylene said...

They are so very cute and you are beautiful as always. :)

Jandi said...

I can't believe how fast time goes! Last time we saw you Myles was 5 months and the twinners were just 2 months. Crazy! Anyway, you guys are so adorable!! Keep the pics coming!

{Alynn} said...

They are growing up so fast -- and still SO cute! You're gonna have some major mamma muscles by the time they learn to walk! : ) I'm sad we didn't get to see you when we were in WA -- I was hoping to bump into you in church... oh, well. Maybe next time!

Bec Davis said...

Time just seems to speed up huh? Your kids are beautiful Steph. I love seeing pictures of them and you and Kevin too:0)

Whitney said...

Time just seems to get faster and faster... they are so adorable and are getting so big! You of course look amazing. What a fun life you are living!

Bryan and Elisha said...

The babies are growing fast! It's so fun to see and hear about all the new things they are doing. We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

i love it when they find their toes!

The Searle Family said...

Yay I found your blog:) You guys are such a good looking family. I just love those cute kids!

Whitchurch Family said...

Stephanie, your are the cutest mother ever! It has been quit some time since I have seen you but you are as beautiful as ever :) So happy about your growing family! They are adorable!

Ju said...

I can't believe they are already 5 months old!! That is so hard to believe. I still have yet to meet them! They are so precious! And you are so beautiful Steph!!