So today I had the twins happily playing on the floor and was taking some pics of them with my phone. My mom sent me a message wanting me to email her a pic so she could put it as her background. I decided I would just try to get some pics of them both with my real camera. Lately I have taken alot of them individually so I really wanted to get a cute one of them together. Well after much effort and 10 attempts this is what I got. Here you go Mom! FYI, put the cursor on the pic and you can read the caption.
Although I didn't get the perfect picture of them together, all the pictures together are pretty perfect and certainly cute! But really I hope it gets easier to get a good picture.













6 comments:
They are growing so fast and have so much personality! I think these shots are adorable in a series like this! Cute idea! ...Oh, and better luck next time! :)
haha, thats too funny. I love all of them though, they are so cute!!
It is so hard to take a perfect picture for one child so with two I can't imagine! All of them are so cute though. I don't get tired looking at your kids, they are just perfect babies. I love holding them too, so please give me more turns at church :o)
I love all the pics!! So precious!
Love it! I can't imagine how hard it would be to get TWO to look at the camera at the same time - we struggle with just one - still :) I love how all the pics catch a glimpse of their little personalities.
Such great photos!
Post a Comment