Back in July, we took the twins to get their three month pictures taken. Our first attempt was unsuccessful and we left with cranky babes. Round two went much better and I was happy with the results. Even though it is almost time for their six month pics I thought I would share these.
We couldn't get his big smile but my sweet Ty is still so cute.
I just love this picture of my little Gracie Ann.
It is quite the challenge to get them to look at the same time in the same direction.
A fun collage.
I love these two so much!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Pictures
Posted by Stephanie at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
They are too cute!! I think that Ty looks a lot like Kevin!
They are both so adorable! I love the picture of you holding both of them. You are such a beautiful Mama! They are growing so fast!
So beautiful, Steph!
These are so great! I can't believe they're 5 months already! These pics are so adorable!! Good job!
Post a Comment