Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

It's that time a year again, the air is crisp, the leaves are changing colors, it is getting dark early, time to go to the pumpkin patch, yep it feels like Fall.

Despite our rainy, drizzly day we headed out in search of our pumpkins. We had a great time going through the straw maze, petting the animals, going on the hay ride, picking out our pumpkins and then eating some yummy sweet corn. A fun family day!

Gracie: "Ty have you ever seen so many pumpkins?"


Gracie must really love pumpkins because I can never get her to smile for pictures. She was so happy to see all the pumpkins.


Ty: "What about these mom?" "Let's see how many I can throw..."


Daddy and the twinners just about to enter the maze. Gracie and Ty led the way.


Couldn't resist taking a picture of these cute pigs!


Ty especially loved the goats, and was very soft and gentle with them.


Gracie thought these cute little kittens were the best. She kept trying to hold them. Don't even think about it Gracie girl, Daddy would say no way!


Our fun little hayride. Ty didn't even mind it, even though he was apprehensive at first.


Ty: "These pumpkins aren't that heavy!" "I found mine!"


Gracie: "Ok, I am done looking for pumpkins Daddy, I want to go on the pony ride!"


"How about this one!"


The CUTEST


PUMPKIN


FACES!


Ty: "I think I will just take a rest, this pumpkin looks good."


A successful trip to the pumpkin patch, we came home with two big pumpkins and three smaller ones. And two very happy two year olds!

1 comments:

Ju said...

I love the pumpkin patch what fun memories. The last few years we've just gotten pumpkins at the grocery store because jons schedule didn't allow for the pumpkin patch, I'm hoping next year we can go again! Looks like your kids had a blast.