Rick treated us to the game for taking care of
Jake last weekend.
The game obviously wasn't packed. We sat in
an almost completely empty section.
There they are playing a very good game of
baseball.
"..It's root, root, root for the MARINERS..." And that we did! On Wednesday we went to Safeco Field and watched the Mariners play the Texas Rangers. It was the most beautiful day for a ball game. The Mariners played very well and we enjoyed every minute of it. We ate lots of treats and of course couldn't go to a Mariners game without eating some garlic fries....yum! It was a great night.














4 comments:
Baseball games!! What fun! I can't wait for the summer so we can actually go out and play! Man, I wish I could pull off a hat as well as you. :o)
We are so jealous, Bryan would love to be able to go to a professional baseball game. Looks like fun.
you guys are blogging fools! Well, cool blog.
Mark
How fun is that!? I bet the game was so much fun. I love your blog! This is my first time seeing it and I'm going to add it to my links right now. You two are so photogenic! --Krissy
Post a Comment