A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Kevin
C-Cake or Pie: I love birthday cake, but don't really need it otherwise...as for pie I can't go a Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie.
D- Day of Choice: T.G.I.F....it is just so much easier to get up on a Friday!
E- Essential Item(s): Love Sac, Computer, Internet, Books, Camera, Candy
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: WORMS!!! especially the red and orange ones
H- Hometown: Oregon City, OR
I- Indulgence(s): blogging, ice cream, scrapbooking, sports
J- January or July: July -- duh summer vacation!
K-Kids: 22... ages 8-11! Keep praying that my own will come...they seem to be stubborn.
M- Marriage Date: December 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Love oranges but I hate peeling them...love apples but only red ones.
P- Phobias or Fears: I fear being inadequate...not being a good enough teacher.
Q- Quote(s): "Teaching children to count is not as important as teaching them what counts"
R- Reason To Smile: I have the worlds greatest husband.
S- Season: SUMMER
T- Tag Six: I tag Kylene, Elisha, Krissy, Sarah, Summer, and Whitney.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate pickles.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am all about the steak!
W- Worst Habit: sleeping in
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: steak, cheese, cucumbers, mint chocolate chip ice cream, but not together
Z: Zodiac: Aries
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
ABC's of me!
Posted by Stephanie at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Steph,
I loved reading your A-B-Cs! You're so adorable and I miss seeing you! Hope you guys are doing great. Hopefully we're making a Seattle trip soon- and we can see everyone again!
Post a Comment