So, I really do love reading. For me it is a way to escape from my own life and get lost in an entertaining plot. This is probably why I enjoy childrens literature so much, it is easy to get lost in the story and they usually are fun to read. Well, I feel the same way about the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. At first I wasn't at all interested in reading it, my laurels kept telling me I should though. Then one of my laurels mom's suggested that I should read it and let me borrow a copy. I have to admit it collected dust on the floor of my room for a month. Then it was time to fly to Montana for Christmas and I thought I should try reading it on the plane. Well, it didn't take long before I was lost in the story and not worrying about anything else except that eventually this book would end. I finished it in a few short days and then went to the Borders in Bozeman and bought the other two in the series. I didn't love New Moon until the end and I appreciated Eclipse but didn't love the "love triangle". As you can tell, I just love Edward. I am very much excited to read the 4th book coming out in the summer. I am currently reading Twilight again and so it was closest to me when I was book tagged. On page 123 in the 5th paragraph it says, "The Cullens? Oh, they're not supposed to come onto the reservation." This is when Bella is at the beach with her friends and she gets Jacob to tell her the story of the "cold ones". She soon discovers what Edward is.
Ok, so I book tag the following: Julie, Jill, McKenzie, Whitney and Alynn. Here is the thing you are suppose to grab the book closest to you and give the 5th sentence on page 123. Obviously I cheated a little bit because I gave the 5th paragraph. So do what works for you!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Book Tagged
Posted by Stephanie at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I have no clue who you are, but I came across your blog while surfing blogs. I am from St. George UT. Check out some Modest swimsuits and let me know what you think. They are the rage in Utah.
www.janaebang.mymodbe.com
I love these books! I didn't have high expectations for the second book because of everyone review of it and I ended up loving it, I was just glad when Edward came back. :o) I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out... woohoo!! :o) I need to read these again
HAHA!!! The book on my night stand is Twilight, I am reading for the 5th time right now...I just can't get enough, I heart Edward too much! I will totally be posting this on my blog, thanks for tagging me!!
I was on tour with the real estate office, and a couple of the girls said that I should read the book, Twilight, and the series. They loved it. I went to the library, and it was already checked out. It also has 9 holds on it. It will be awhile before I get to read it.
Love,
Paul (Dad)
I wish you lived closer and we could go see the movie this December together!!! I am a fan of vampires. :)
Post a Comment