Happy New Year!
Wow, December went by in a whirl of many events, as I am sure it did for you too. So it is time to catch up! I have quite alot of pictures to post so for my sanity I will do this multiple posts. But here is our December recap in words....
Our month began with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Fredrickson! It was great to see them and kick off our Christmas season. They were wonderful and gave Kev and I a date night, which we got to go see the new Harry Potter movie. It was a fast weekend but we spent it playing games, eating good food and getting Grandma loves. Ty and Gracie's new word from the weekend was "stinky" and the cutest thing was when Gracie would plug her nose and say it. Thanks Mom!
The next weekend we caught the cold bugs. Not fun for the twins and I who spent much of the next week blowing our noses. Just in time for Kev's 30th birthday too! A detailed post on that will come.
Grandma, Grandpa Jenkins and Uncle Steven came to play the third weekend. We were still trying to get over our colds but had lots of fun. Ty and Gracie were very excited to show off their "happy feet". They are extremely quick on their feet and love to kick, jump, hop, dance, skip, and run when they are excited. They opened their first Christmas presents from Uncle Steven and enjoyed the new pacifiers he got them. We went to Zoo lights and loved seeing all the different colors and designs. Gracie still enjoyed the carousel best and cried when we took her off.
And then it was Christmas! We were lucky to have my Dad get to come spend it with us and I was almost over my cold at this point. It was a great day. More to come!
What's after Christmas to celebrate? Our anniversary! Our 7th anniversary was on the 27th. Sadly that is the day my sinus infection came, but we still celebrated. Pics to come.
A wonderful month! A busy month! Alot of great memories, I did not capture them all on camera as I was sick for most of the month, but continue on for more detailed posts with pictures.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Time to Update....
Posted by Stephanie at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment