Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The BIG 30!

On December 15th Kev turned 30! We had a fun time celebrating his big day.

Kev came down to the dining room decorated just for him. There were 30 ribbons hanging from the ceiling all attached with a little note and almond roca.


I think he was a little sad to turn 30, but has since realized that it is really just a number.


Thanks to our great friends Mark and Courtney I was able to take Kevin out to dinner just the two of us. We had a great time eating fondue at the Melting Pot. Then we came home and did presents. Shoes!


I love this picture because Ty and Gracie were helping Kev blow out his candles, but they didn't want the candles anywhere near them.


Hope he made a good wish, because he blew them all out in one blow!


Happy 30th Birthday Kev!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kevvie - my little boy has grown up! -Rick

The Searle Family said...

Happy Birthday Kev!! Steph you sure did good with the decorations and gifts. Also, Happy Anniversary last month! Wow, 7 years, that's awesome. Sure can't wait for that baby and hope we can plan a trip soon, we miss you as always!!!

{Alynn} said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! I'm right there with you... at least you felt a lot of love!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Kev! I've got that one coming up soon, too. Gross. (I wanna hear you say it's just a number when you hit the big 3-0, Steph!!) :o) Looks like you had a great time and made him feel very special. You and Kevin have always been so good at that.