Thursday, January 6, 2011

Santa who?

While Kev's parents were here we took Ty and Gracie to see Santa at Nordstroms. I knew this event would likely end in tears, but I couldn't not get their picture on his lap. There was a line and while we were waiting I took Gracie up and showed her that other kids were sitting on Santa's lap. I tried to explain to her that she would be alright and everytime I tried she just shook her head no.

So, Kev was suppose to be in the picture as well, I am not sure how he put Ty on Santa's lap and jumped out of the picture so fast.


I think Santa looks just as frightened as they do! He was a very nice Santa though.


As you can see it did not get any better and they had no intentions of telling Santa
what they wanted for Christmas.


The torture I put them through, just to get a candy cane! A candy cane they very much enjoyed though! Maybe next year they will know who he is!

4 comments:

{Alynn} said...

I hope you're saving for their therapy funds! It's so great being a parent, isn't it!?!

Anika and Sean said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. Last year that's just about what Terryn's Santa picture looked like. I always thought it would be funny to send out Christmas cards with that picture on it saying something like, "Wishing you some Christmas Cheer." Hahahaha....

Jandi said...

Steph, I LOVE THIS!!!! This is so great!! Give the twinners a big squench from me! And Myles blows a kiss to Gracie! :) And a high-five to Ty!

pauljjenkins said...

Hi -- that was so fun being there to see the twins with Santa -- we have some great pictures too -- we loved coming to see everyone just before Christmas. We are happy that all you guys enjoyed your presents. Dad loved helping Kevin put the desk together with help from Gracie and Tyler too. Love you all -- Grammy and Grandpa Jenkins