And there is nobody else that I love more than my Kev.
On the 27th of December we celebrated our anniversary. I have to say I love having an anniversary in December because there is just something magical about the month. However, we have quite the cluster of events with Kevin's birthday, then Christmas and then our anniversary. So by the time the 27th comes we are usually a little tired and definitely a little broke to do much celebrating.
We still did some though.
Thanks to our wonderful friends the Kays who watched Ty and Gracie, we headed to Seattle to eat at the Space Needle. 
This was also the day when my sinus infection hit full force, but we still had a lovely time just the two the us, well three I mean. 
The Space Needle was decorated for Christmas and this was right outside of it. 
It wouldn't be our anniversary if it weren't for my beautiful 7 red roses.
Thanks to my sweet, caring, most wonderful husband! I love him so!
Happy Anniversary to all my fellow December anniversary friends! Someday lets all go on a cruise to celebrate together!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
7 years...
Posted by Stephanie at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Heck yes to the cruise!!! Happy anniversary you love birds!! I just love you guys so much! And Steph, you look so amazing!! You adorable pregnant lady!!
Happy Anniversary! You both look as fabulous as ever! I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time together - those moments seem to become more rare :)
Happy, happy seven years! I love that you, Jandi and I all have December anniversaries right in a row. I never fail to think about you girls during that special time. You two are an adorable couple, and so obviously in love! Miss you!
Oh, and absolutely on the cruise! I am in!p
Post a Comment