I enjoyed reading so many things that people were thankful for on their blogs, here are just a few things I am grateful for...(in random order I might add)
A beautiful new house with lots of room to have family and friends over.
Traditions like making Thanksgiving rolls with my sister.
My Dad for not only carving our delicious turkey but for being so giving.
My Grandma for being the BEST ever! She does so much for us.
My favorite girl! Love my sister.
I love my family and are glad they came to visit.
I love my sweet, little family. I am so lucky to have them.
The cutest, sweetest, wildest boy! I love my Ty-Man, my Tiger Ty, my Ty-Ty.
The cutest, sweetest, softest girl! I love my Gracie girl, my Gracie Grace, my Angel baby.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have so much to be grateful for.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Tis the Season
Posted by Stephanie at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I LOVE your new house! Beautiful! So many things to be grateful for! You have such a beautiful family.
Love the post! I am thankful for your new house too, just sad it is a little far away:) We loved coming to see you guys last week and need to get together soon!! Miss you guys
Your new house is so beautiful!! I want to come visit you guys so bad!!! And your little darlings are just adorable!! I love that pic of your Grandma too. What a cute lady!!
Oh Steph, your house is beautiful! I can't believe Ty is standing up already, he is growing way too fast. Gracy as cute and sweet as always. I miss your family.
Fun pictures! I am glad that you were in the new house for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to come and visit you guys. Hopefully before the kids are too old! :) I am excited for New Years!
Your new house is gorgeous! Totally you. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving - your kids are getting more adorable all the time!
Post a Comment