It has been so cold here the last few weeks. We got a few snowflakes this last weekend but nothing really stuck. I wouldn't mind getting a couple snow days. However, I would appreciate it if it didn't come on Christmas Eve when we will be flying to my moms. I still feel bad for all those people who were stuck at he airport last year due to the severe snowy weather.
It was cold, but we still managed a little walk to the store.
I love this girl and putting cute headbands on her head is so fun even if they only stay on for a minute.
What a stud! 
Such a sad face, she was stuck and crying for help. So mean of me to stop and take a picture first.
What a happy boy in the morning! Awake and ready to play.
My babies turned 9 months yesterday! I can't believe it. They're so big!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
"Baby it's cold outside"
Posted by Stephanie at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
they are so adorable!! you are doing a great job, Mama!
I love Gracie's sad face pic!! I would've taken a picture too. Sometimes sad faces are too cute to rescue right away. :) They are so darling!!! I want to come and play!!
Cedar fell in a basket in the library a couple weeks ago and I swear I took like ten pictures before I got her out. She was not happy with me! Your babies are beautiful, Steph. Dressing up little girls is quite possibly the most fun thing EVER! And I loved the picture of your new house. It is beautiful. Congratulations. I bet you just love it! Miss you.
Love Gracie's little hair bow - so adorable! Your kids look like so much fun. You must smile a lot in your house!
Post a Comment