Friday, November 20, 2009

Montana

My mom had surgery at the beginning of October and we had been planning to go visit her to keep her company during her recovery. We went two weeks afterward and she was recovering well. Bummer for her though I was sick! Therefore, she ended up taking care of me and the twins instead of us taking care of her. She was wonderful though. We couldn't do much due to my lack of energy, so it was lots of relaxing, eating and game playing. Thanks Mama! Here are some pics from our stay.


Gracie and Ty loved Grandma's dogs Maggie and Bob.


Ty was everywhere! He loved playing with Grandma's magazines.


Gracie showed everyone how she loves to jump!


Ty playing in his bath.


Gotta love that BIG smile! Gracie Girl!


Twins with Grandma. Thank you for spoiling us! We love you.


Again the boy is everywhere and doesn't sit still to be dressed. What a boy!


What would we do without our Auntie. Thanks for being the BEST!


Grandma's girl Miss Gracie Ann.


Gracie and Ty loved all the yummy organic food Grandma got them. They ate so well.

Despite being sick we had a great visit and good flights. Thank you Lis for flying with us. It snowed while we were there and Grandpa Jim was busy getting an elk. But we were all excited to see Daddy when we got home. We missed him.

3 comments:

Ju said...

Visiting grandma is the best. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter. Glad your mom recovered well. And seriously what would we do without a great sister. I know I'd be lost without mine.

Jeremy and Immer said...

It's nice to hear that you mom is doing better. I love watching pictures of your babies, there are adorable. I miss them so much.

{Alynn} said...

You are such a lucky mama! Those babies are just edible! Don't you LOVE going home and getting spoiled?!?