Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Miss my Granny...

We were so lucky to have my Grandma come stay with us for the last few weeks. She lives in Texas and we haven't seen her in a couple years. We had so much fun with her. Ty and Gracie love their great-grammy. My Grandma has always been a big part of my life and I so appreciate her. She is one of the most kindest, sweetest, loving and giving people I know. I just can't believe her energy and stamina. She did so much for us and spoiled us with the best cooking. I am so glad she came to visit and was so sad to see her leave. We already miss her.

I love her to pieces!


It was so neat to have us altogether for Thanksgiving.


As soon as she saw Ty she said he reminds her of my brother Chris.


She amazed me when she would get down on the floor and play with Ty and Gracie.


My Grandma has always been good at spoiling and now Ty and Gracie got to be spoiled by her with some great new toys.


What a little piggy!


Ty and Gracie with their only living Great Grandmother.


We hope she comes back for another visit!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We got your christmas card today! Super cute!

Ju said...

Oh so fun. Grandmas are the best. Lved your chratmas card by the way. :)

Jandi said...

She is the cutest!! I hope I can be like her when I'm a granny. :) And yes, your Christmas card is adorable!!

The Searle Family said...

Oh your Grandmas is so cute. Im glad we got to meet her. Steph, are you so lonely in your big house now with all your guests gone?! We need to come visit soon!! Crue misses his girlfriend too:) haha. So, I need to know how to get a hold of you now that your phone isn't working...I miss talking to you! And, it sounds like you sent out some cute Christmas cards and we want one too! Miss you guys and talk to you soon.

{Alynn} said...

So sweet! She has the best smile! Congrats on your new house, by the way... it's so cute!

Whitney said...

Those pictures are priceless! It looks like you have such a sweet Grandma! It's amazing that she still has all that energy to get down on the floor to play with the kids! I hope you guys are having a Merry Christmas!!

Jeremy and Immer said...

Great-grandmas are the best. Thank you for the Christmas card it's cute! Merry Christmas to all of you. We miss you :o)