Friday, November 13, 2009

A whirlwind of things....

So, it has been way too long since I last posted. This was not my intent but as always things seem to come up. We have had quite the month. In a short recap, I have been sick for most of it, trying as hard as I could not to give it to the twins, we went to Montana to visit my mom for a week, then we moved from our crowded apartment to our new house! Still being sick I have tried to get settled a bit and just yesterday we got our internet set up. In the midst of this all, my phone broke, which is a bummer because I miss texting and now being able to call out at all. More details of all to come. Halloween pics first.....

The cutest Dinosaur and Little Bunny EVER!












For Halloween we went to our ward Trunk or Treat and then it was moving day for us. We just went to a few houses we knew and spent the evening enjoying the Ducks win!

9 comments:

NACJMAC said...

So fun to see how your little ones are growing. They are so very cute! How fun it must be! Congrats on getting into a house- hooray for more space! Children have lots of stuff!

Ju said...

How cute are they??!! Love the costumes. And cingrats on a house. How fun!! Can't wait to see pics. Hope all that sickness is gone. That is not fun!

Whitney said...

They are the CUTEST!! I LOVE their costumes! They are growing so fast. We're excited for you guys and your house! We can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Hey steph send me your new add. I would love to send you guys a xmas card. :)p.s the kids are way too cute!!

Jandi said...

They are so adorable and smiley!! I love their costumes!! So exciting about your new house! I really want to see pics!! And bummer about your phone. I texted you yesterday. Is it still broken?

Melia said...

I love the one where Ty is holding Gracie's bunny ear.

Bryan and Elisha said...

We hope you are feeling better Steph! We're so happy about your new house! That's really exciting!
Ty and Gracie are so cute in their costumes!!!

The Searle Family said...

Steph, I hope you are finally feeling better!! The twins looked so darn cute in their costumes and I love their twinner pajamas. We want to come see you guys soon so let us know whenever works. We miss you!

Sarah said...

Ok, first of all, I just cannot get over how adorable your kids are. They are just so precious - no wonder you love being a mom so much! Sorry that you got sick, especially when you were trying to move, blah! Enjoy the new house - I want to see pictures