Monday, October 12, 2009

Lots of Pictures

Here are a bunch a pictures I have been meaning to post, but time seems to escape me. So, most of these are from September when the twins were 5 1/2 to 6 months old. It was a month full of learning new things like rolling over, rolling into each other, grabbing each others toys, smiling and laughing at each other. They have become so interactive with each other. I love it!

With the start of fall means football is in full swing! We love it and here is Gracie cheering on the right team :) Go Ducks!


Meeting Uncle Chris for the first time. It was great to see him.


Our favorite Auntie! We love her to pieces.


Gracie laughing like crazy with her Auntie Mel.


Gracie getting her first taste of a real peach. Maybe this is why she only likes to eat the fruit baby foods.


Ty laughing it up with his Auntie.


It looks like she loves her Uncle!


Gotta love those baby blues!


I love watching them play with their toes. Classic baby moment!


Daddy intervened and got Gracie her first cheerleading outfit for his team.


Once again a divided house!


Daddy time! The best Daddy in the whole world.


Sweet Gracie Girl!


Our Tigger Ty bouncing away.


Mommy's girl forever!


Mommy's boy forever!


I am so thankful for my family. There is no sweeter thing than being with them.

8 comments:

Ju said...

These are such sweet photos. I still can't wait fir my turn to meet these little sweeties

Jandi said...

I love them all!! I must say though that the divided house picture is close to my favorite!! So, so cute!!!

Kylene said...

Adorable pic's Steph. They are growing so fast! What little beauties.

Whitney said...

I just can't get enough of all your adorable pictures! They both look like they have such fun personalities! Love it!

Annie said...

I love looking at your babies, Steph. They are beautiful, and it's so fun to see them with your family. Hope all is well.

Donnie and Christina said...

Love them!!! They are so cute! It must be a Husky daddy thing for Donnie did the same with Emma! LOL

Sarah said...

love seeing pictures of your cuties!

Jeremy and Immer said...

It's so nice that we can take so many pictures with digital cameras! I love all the pictures, those babies are adorable and I'll miss them when you are gone :o(