Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Excited anyone?



My morning routine consists of watching my morning shows starting with the Today show. I don't always get to watch much, but it usually is on in the background. Anyway, so this week has included lots of New Moon buzz, and cast promoting the film. I am officially excited! This was definately not my favorite book of the series, but the movie looks like a good time waiting to happen. I can't wait to see it! My sister needs to get here soon, or I may have to go without her.

So, I want to know who else is excited?

Come to Seattle lets have a girls night out with a few vampires and werewolves too! Then we can take a little drive to Forks :)

8 comments:

Shumway's said...

Steph, I am still so mad that we did not go to Forks. When we move back(wink wink) you and I are going! I cant wait either. Book two was not my favorite either, mostly because she was so depressed, but the story was awesome. I have midnight showing tickets to the movie tomorrow night with ladies from the ward, and a feature of twilight showing right before it. Cant wait. I do like the casting and the first movie was okay, but I hope they really amp up the story in this one! I will let you know what I think. Wish you could be there to come with!

Kylene said...

I'm excited! Wish I could go see it with you!

Unknown said...

I'm excited!! My friend and I are going to the midnight showing! I may need to make a trip to see you so that we can go to Forks. :) P.S. I need your new addy to send a xmas card to you.

Jandi said...

I am super excited! Kenny keeps telling me I have a crush on a vampire. That is false. I may have a crush on the whole series of books, but not just one vampire boy! I want to go see it with you. I am glad I am not the only one who wants to go check out Forks. And, I am still considering trying to be an extra in Breaking Dawn. Let's try out together!!!

Tanis said...

im super excited!!!! Val and I are going opening night!!!! woot woot!

Whitney said...

I am SOO excited! Wish I could go see it with you and take that drive to Forks. The second book wasn't my favorite either, but the movie looks great! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Rosie said...

I am excited! A girls night would be a blast! Too bad I dont live closer. I figured out it would be about a 12 hr drive to Seattle.

Ju said...

So excited that I'm taking jon to the mdnight showing!! Woohoo!! And I'll still be willing ti drive outthere to join you :)