Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weeks 2 and 3

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Weeks 2 and 3
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I just want to squeeze them! :)

Sheramie and Jessica said...

Adorable Steph and Kevin! Hope you are getting some sleep too. Let me know if you are coming out to Rigby in a few months! Congrats again!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! They are so precious - I bet they get more and more fun every day. They look like they love eachother and their parents very much!

Ju said...

They are just too cute for words!! Love the slide show!

Whitney said...

I love the pics of them snuggling up together! Ty makes some pretty good faces! They are so sweet, and I wish I could be there to kiss their little cheeks :)

Jandi said...

So, so, so cute! I love the funny faces picture! I also love that they like to be close together. That's so sweet. By the way, Happy, happy birthday Steph! We love you guys, and miss you too!

heather said...

they are just so precious!! absolutely adorable!
hope you guys are getting some rest!
luv ya!

Kristie said...

They are so perfect Steph. I have to get over there and see them in person!