Ty looks just like Daddy! And the eyebrows on those two are the best! (Annalise always asks me when hers will darken; your babes have eyebrows she would envy!) So cute. They look healthy and happy: good job!
They are so adorable!!!! Love the outfits by the way! (wink) HOpe you have been doing well. Let me know if I can do anything for ya, would love to see the little ones soon. Let me know!!
Where did get those from? They are way cute. I think I want twins just so I could dress them up like that too:) Okay maybe not, perhaps Brad and I will just have to buy matching t-shirts. They seriously look adorable. I am so happy for you guys. How is the sleep going?
How have I not commented on this yet?! I love them! Those onsies are so cute, but the babies are definately what makes them! :) I am so excited to see them!!! :) Gracie and Ty are just too darn cute for words!!
Steph and Kev have been married for eight years and are enjoying their little family. Kevin is now the Vice President Administrator for Centura Health. Steph is loving her dream job as domestic goddess of the house. Of course they love their three beautiful children more than anything.
11 comments:
I love the outfits. Gracie and Ty look so healthy and adorable. We really need to come see you guys sometime. :)
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! They are adorable! Hope you're getting a little sleep!
I LOVE it! So adorable!
Ty looks just like Daddy! And the eyebrows on those two are the best! (Annalise always asks me when hers will darken; your babes have eyebrows she would envy!) So cute. They look healthy and happy: good job!
They are so adorable!!!! Love the outfits by the way! (wink) HOpe you have been doing well. Let me know if I can do anything for ya, would love to see the little ones soon. Let me know!!
Where did get those from? They are way cute. I think I want twins just so I could dress them up like that too:) Okay maybe not, perhaps Brad and I will just have to buy matching t-shirts.
They seriously look adorable. I am so happy for you guys. How is the sleep going?
Adorable Seph!
I love this pictures, and the outfits are just too cute.
How have I not commented on this yet?! I love them! Those onsies are so cute, but the babies are definately what makes them! :) I am so excited to see them!!! :) Gracie and Ty are just too darn cute for words!!
So cute! I love the outfits.
They are the most adorable things ever!
Post a Comment