Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Week Pics...


Grandma with Ty.




What a big yawn!


Sweet Gracie with Daddy!


Auntie Lis with Tyler. They love her!

Gracie in her swing.


Double Duty! Thanks auntie for all your help!





My sleeping babes!

Going home!

Thanks to everyone for the wishes and congratulations. We just love these two more and more. Their first week flew by and here are some of the moments captured on camera.









12 comments:

The Hegsted Family said...

What great pictures! They are so sweet and beautiful and perfect! Congratulations on their arrival. We are soooooooo happy for you and that everything went well. We can't wait to hold them and squeeze them soon.

Donnie and Christina said...

Love the pics! They are so precious! Can't wait to see them! Gracie and Ty are so adorable and we are so happy everything went so well. I still have your goodies and will drop them off on your door step soon! Enjoy week 2!

Whitney said...

Adorable! What a blessing to have so much help! Your little ones are so sweet and precious. Keep enjoying every minute! BTW Steph, you look as beautiful and amazing as ever!!

{Alynn} said...

OH! They are so sweet and adorable... I'm completely in love. Congrats, good work, good LUCK! : )

Jandi said...

They are so precious! I love all these pictures! Doesn't the first week just fly by? It made me so sad at first, but as the weeks go by it just gets better and better! You look beautiful! I really can't wait to come and visit!

Kristie said...

Oh Steph!! I am so happy to see these pictures! Everything went well and the babies are beautiful... I am thrilled for you all. What lucky kids to have great, appreciative parents like you and Kevin. I totally started crying just thinking about you hearing those cries. I hope your recovery steps up a bit so you feel better soon.
Love you!

Ju said...

Oh steph they are just too cute. Love the pictures!! I bet everyone is having so fun holding them!!

Summer said...

I loved this time. When they are so teeny tiny. They are so sweet!!

Sarah said...

Yay for more baby pictures! Those two are so precious! Almost makes me want to have twins...almost. It will be fun to see those two grow. Funny thing about kids is that they start out perfect and then get better and better! Hope everything is going great and that you're getting some sleep.

Shumway's said...

Steph, I am so thrilled for you! They are so beautiful! jakie talks about you all of the time and wants to kiss them (as do we) so give them some love from the shumways. Sure wish we were near by to soak some of their cuteness up. We love you guys. Congrattulations. You look so happy and that makes us so happy. It is amazing how your heart can just grow and love over night isnt it. I cant wait to feel that again. I dont worry about not being able to love little Ricki after Jacob because I know he will just remind me of Jake and Rick. Who could not love that??? Love you guys Steph. Try and get some rest!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! The babys are adorable. Kevin gave Matt your blog address and so I have added you to my friends list.

Denny and Cyndi Collins Family said...

Congrats!! Your little babies are so cute!! We are so happy for you both!