Oh my goodness! I can't believe how beautiful and sweet your new little ones are. You guys are so lucky to have one of each to enjoy! I'm so happy everything went well and they are healthy and precious! It's been too long since we've seen you guys- and hope we can meet your new little family this summer sometime! Congratulations! We love you!
Steph and Kev have been married for eight years and are enjoying their little family. Kevin is now the Vice President Administrator for Centura Health. Steph is loving her dream job as domestic goddess of the house. Of course they love their three beautiful children more than anything.
4 comments:
He does look like a monkey :o) What a cute picture.
He is so cute! I love it! I can't tell you how excited I am to meet him and Gracie!!! :)
Oh, this picture is so cute!!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how beautiful and sweet your new little ones are. You guys are so lucky to have one of each to enjoy! I'm so happy everything went well and they are healthy and precious! It's been too long since we've seen you guys- and hope we can meet your new little family this summer sometime! Congratulations! We love you!
Post a Comment