Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trip to Oregon

We took our first trip together as a family of four this past weekend. My brother Nick was in town visiting from California and my sister Melissa came up from Eugene. Ty and Gracie did extremely well and we enjoyed having them meet family and friends. Thanks to all who came and saw them.

Auntie doing double duty, they just love her. Thanks Lis for all your help and spoiling our babies.


Gracie with her favorite Auntie ever!


Ty checking out Uncle Nick.


Rocking with Grandpa. Thanks for letting us come visit!


My sister and me, best friends we are!

7 comments:

Sheramie and Jessica said...

I love that last picture! I am glad the trip went so well for you! Now just let us know when you feel a bit more adventurous and are headed out this way :)

Whitney said...

The first trip! HUGE accomplishment! I LOVE the last pic. They are getting so big!

Jandi said...

It was so great to see you guys, and to meet the twins!!! I am in love with them!! They are so sweet!! And I too love that last picture!!! You've got to frame it!

Jandi said...

p.s. Steph, you look absolutely beautiful!

Bryan and Elisha said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! The babies are so cute. We hope we can meet them soon too!

Ju said...

I'm so sad I missed your shower... you need to have another one and the invite come to the correct address. Wish I could have seen you! Your little ones are getting to be so big already, adn they are so cute!!

Sarah said...

I bet you never get tired of seeing such cute little faces! They are just adorable. That's so great that they did so well on their first trip - may they always stay that way!