


With the two most beautiful babies...
Announcing the grand arrival of...
Tyler Kevin Jenkins and Gracie Ann Jenkins
Born Saturday March 14 via C-Section
Ty came first at 6:18 pm and his little sister a mere two minutes later at 6:20 pm.
Tyler weighed a nice husky 7 lbs. 3 oz. and Gracie came in at 4 lbs. 15 oz. (yes...that is 12 lbs of baby!)
They looked and sounded beautifully. The doctors and everyone in the room were amazed at the size of Ty. They all told me "good job" and that my uterus was incredibly thin. Kevin watched the entire surgery and I am sure has a story to tell. (I will leave that to him) As for me it was not at all as bad as I had thought it would be. It didn't matter once I heard those sweet criess for the first time. However, recovery seems to be the challenge. I just want to be able to take care of my babies but I am a little limited.
Anyway, we are home now from the hospital and are continually exhausted and awake. But there is no greater thing in the entire world!!











17 comments:
Congrats Steph, they are so beautiful!! I'm glad to hear everything went so well. Hope you have lots of help and will be able to catch up on at least a little sleep :o) Love you!!
Congratulations Kevin & Steph! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet Ty and Gracie. Kaitlyn and Allyson are happy to have cousins! We are so glad that everyone is healthy. We love you guys.
They are beautiful!! I can't believe how big Tyler is!! We are so happy for you and Kevin. I know you are busy as ever but please post pic's when can get a chance.
love, Rod and Ky
congrats you two, they are gorgeous!!! im glad it all went well and now you have pi babies (3.14) i promise im not a math geek but i shot a wedding on saturday and they told me that!
good luck and have fun!
Congrats! We are so excited for all of you! They are beautiful and we are happy that they are here and everyone is safe and well! Congrats again!
Congrats again! They are absolutely beautiful and couldn't have chosen a better day to be born!
Congratulations! They are beautiful, and so sweet. I'm amazed little Ty was so big! Recovering from a c-section is definitely challenging. I remember that was the hardest part for me after Lydia was born b/c I just wanted to be able to do everything for my baby! It takes time, but you will be back to your old self again soon. Just take it easy and don't push yourself too hard.
Gracie and Ty are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. You both are amazing people and will bless the lives of those little ones so much. Good luck and enjoy every little minute.
Yay for the new mommy and daddy! Steph, I am so excited for both of you! Congratulations! They are beautiful. Take care of yourself and let others do things for you! Love you!
Hey sorry, this is Annie, not my mom. I am just at her house. But she says congrats too!
Oh Steph! They are so sweet and beautiful! I want to squeeze them! I'm so glad all went well! I'm so happy for all of you! We can't wait to meet them! Congratulations! We love you guys!
Congrats they are beautiful. I would love to come meet them and spent some time with you when everyone has gone home and Kevin has gone back to work. Just let me know. Love you
Congratulations you guys. I am glad everyone is safe and healthy.
That is so fantastic, I can't believe you have twins, one of each what a blessing. I'm glad one of us is getting to use the name Grace-you beat me to it.Congratulations!! Lots of love Bryan, Kendra, Shawn and Luke.
Hooray! What beauties! And what a woman you are to carry so much baby inside of you! Well, I guess since Tyler was so big that he will always be the bigger brother. And Gracie will always be your sweet little thing. I just love their names. We are so happy for you all, hope you get feeling somewhat normal soon!
Congratulations! They are beautiful! I bet you are having the time of your life! Its so awesome!
Congrats Steph! Welcome to motherhood, you will do great! I love the names your picked out by the way. Grace is one of my all time favorites!
Post a Comment