Friday, June 6, 2008

Oregon Coast


Riding the fun cycles at Manzanita.


We loved the cheese factory, their ice cream is so good.


Our first stop was Astoria.


Rick and Kevin being goofballs.


Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach...so pretty.


Trying to hike up to Haystack Rock.


I love the fun cycles!

We went to the Oregon Coast last weekend and had so much fun! It was great visiting all the places we would go when I was a child. The beach was beautiful and it didn't rain on us. Yea! Enjoy our pictures from our great weekend.

7 comments:

Tanis said...

Hey, isnt that the beach from goonies? which is also the beach from twilight too?? im jealous if it is!

Ju said...

Awesome beach trip!! I'm completely shocked it didn't downpour on you??!! Those cycles look like a blast!
This makes me want to head to the coast!!

Justesen's said...

Makes us a little homesick for a quick trip to the coast. Wish we could have come with ya.

Ju said...

oh and yes, whizzing through the harry potter books... the kids let me read in the morning for a short bit and then i have an hour or so at night that i devote to reading after I've put them to bed... and then on days like today, Jon has the kids and I've cleaned the entire house... and am enjoying some reading time... so close to finishing book 7!!

Kylene said...

Tillamook cheese is my favorite! Looks like you guys had fun. I like your cycling pic's. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to try one of the fun cycles! What a fun little trip! You two are adorable, by the way!

Whitney said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Now that you're done teaching for the summer, we'll definitely have to get together! Let me know what works for you guys and we'll plan something! :)