Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a little barbeque...

It is just the right size for us!


Jake couldn't resist looking at the bees.
The boys being boys!
Kevin showing off his perfect foot to Josh.


Rick, Sarah and Jake...we will miss them as they soon will go to Pittsburgh.

Kevin is great at grilling and has wanted to have his own grill for a while now. On Saturday he decided he would get himself a little graduation gift and congratulated himself with a grill. He definately didn't go too extreme. For all his hard work he definately deserves a bigger and better grill, but this one will do for now. It is a little charcoal grill and he has already used it twice. First he made us and our friends Josh, Rick and Sarah hamburgers and brats. They were fantastic and we had a great time sitting out on our porch enjoying the nice weather. Then Kev decided to grill some steaks for Memorial Day. Steak is my fave and they were excellent thanks to Kevin's superb grilling. So it has been quite the successful little grill so far...I look forward to having many more barbeques this summer. Yum!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

SOOO FUN!! Don't you just LOVE BBQ's?! It looks like you had a great Memorial Day!

Ju said...

Awesome!! We have a grill almost exactly like that. I love it. And summer weather demands BBQ's! I'm glad Kevin treated himself to something that will make you both happy... and your dinner guests too. I have been craving steak for such a long time... and reading this post has made my mouth water... mmm.

Kylene said...

I wish we were there to grill with you! Congrats to Kevin on his graduation!!