The best looking graduate! It was a beautiful day! We were so lucky.
It has been a great 2 years! Thanks Shumways! We will miss you.
Kev's parents so proud of their son!
Yea! We're Done!
Kev with brothers Jeff and Steven.On Saturday June 14th Kevin graduated from the University of Washington with his masters of HealthCare Adminstration! He has been working so hard the last two years to earn this degree. I am so proud of him! Kevin is such a hard worker in general and I know he has enjoyed his last two years of school. He has made great friends within his program and has loved spending his days at the UW with them. I know he is going to miss school just a little bit. Now it is on to his administrative fellowship with the Fransican Health System based out of Tacoma. I know he will be so successful and will be a phenominal healthcare leader! Go Kev!










8 comments:
Steph, you are doing a fantastic job with your blogspot. Keep up the good work. Kevin, congradulations on earning your masters. I wish I was there with you to see you graduate and to celebrate with you. I am very proud of the both of you. A big yee ha! for you both. Your future is unlimated. Stay your coarse and you will realize it. Dad Morgan
Congrats, Kev!! That's a HUGE accomplishment! You look amazing, Steph!
Awesome Kev!! Congrats! I bed that just feels amazing. :o)
Steph your blog is super cute, love the new pic :O)
Congrats! ...and welcome to the real world! Ha, ha! : )
Congratulations to you both! What great things you've accomplished! You guys are the best!
Wahhooo!! Congrats to both of you. Love the pic's! We miss ya.
Hey Steph,
I couldn't help myself but to check out your blog. It looks like you guys are having fun. I remember when my parents took us to the coast and we road those cycle bikes on the beach. The coast there is not that warm. Its pretty cold. Tell Kevin Congradulations on his graduation. Where to now? Did he get any job offers? Good luck to both of you.
Tannis
Congrats Kevin! It is alot of hard work! We can't wait too, 1 more year and Donnie will be done as well at UW. Go Huskies!
Hope you don't mind I snuck a peek at your blog, your so great at it!
Love,
Christina Meldrum
Post a Comment