
Kev getting his certificate from the program director.
So happy to be done with school!
Hanging out with friends at the Hospital Administration Dinner.
Rick, Andy, Kev and Billy
We did lots of site seeing while the family was in town.
Here they are on the beach in Port Townsend. We were
so lucky the weather was go great for their visit.
We got to eat dinner with Nick while he was at the
airport for a layover. It was great to see him.
Smiles on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Our favorite thing to do...eat! Gotta love the chips
and salsa. Thanks Dad!
Hope you are having a great summer! We are loving the warm weather and it has been so fun to have Kevin around before he starts work on Monday. This last Saturday we saw the movie Iron Man and it was awesome. I loved it and recommend seeing it on the big screen. We finally saw Indiana Jones, I have never been an Indiana Jones fan I somehow get bored with them. However, I said I would go see it because Kevin likes them and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. We went to the Mariners game last night and were disappointed in their performance ...tonights game was the one to go to because they came back in the 9th! Yea, go Mariners! All in all it has been a great start to the summer.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Some Summer Fun
Posted by Stephanie at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Steph...can you send me your email address again so I can send you an invite to my blog...i lost the napkin...have Kevin send it to Andy's email!!!
Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer!! I just love summer. But it always seems to go to fast... it's already july 7th?? yikes...
It looks like you guys are living it up before Kevin starts work. What are you going to do this summer with him working and you out of school for the summer. I guess summer is almost over but whats new.
Hello K&S,
How are things? Haven't hung out with you guys in a while. Have you officially entered "DINK" status?
-Mark
I don't know if you realize this... but it's been way too long since you posted!! :o) Just because you have the summer off doesn't mean you can have the summer off from everything :O)
Post a Comment