The sun has shone itself! I have been so excited all week because the forecast has shown sunny, warm days. It has been so cold, I feel like we have had winter for the last six months. So when I saw sunshine in the forecast for Thursday, Friday and Saturday I was estatic! In fact on Wednesday night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the sun that was suppose to come. Well much to my dismay the sun decided to still hide itself beneath clouds on Thursday, it didn't get nearly as warm as I would have liked. However, today was beautiful! Kevin woke me up this morning saying, "The sun is already out!" That was all I needed to get out of bed. We had our school walk-a-thon which was wonderful, then we ate lunch outside, and in the afternoon I took my kids out to play kickball. I just love the sun, it really is amazing how much it improves my attitude! Now if only we could get it to stay around for the next four months...well I can dream. So all you Pacific Northwesterners...have a great weekend in the sun!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Woohoo!!! Bring on the sun!!
Post a Comment