Friday, March 28, 2008

Whimsical Wedding


Kev and Steph at the end of the night.


The Girls: Courtney, Sarah, Karen and Steph.


















The Boys: Andrew, Paul, Mark and Kevin!
My friend Brooke got engaged last May and last Saturday was the big day for her and her fiance Chris. I work with Brooke and was able to see all the planning, and preparing come together. She and Chris chose to get married at a place called the Ruins in downtown Seattle. It is normally a restaurant for members only. Her Dad happens to be a member and was the one to show them the place. They fell in love with it and chose March 22nd to be married. Kevin and I were able to attend the wedding and had a fantastic time with our other friends who attended from work
The ceremony began at 5:00, cocktail hour was next, shortly followed by a delicious dinner and of course dancing. They are a beautiful couple who are now honeymooning in the Carribbean. It was a fun night out, and I even got Kev to do a little dancing!














3 comments:

Kylene said...

Too bad you didn't get a video of Kevin dancing! That would have been REALLY fun to see. You look beautiful. Glad you had a happy day.

Whitney said...

It looks like you guys had a great time - especially dancing! I LOVE dancing and wish we could do it more often. We need to get together sometime!

Ju said...

Ooo Dancing!! I would love to be good at dancing, but I'm to awkward! Remember dance class in high school? Remember African Dancing? Ha. Yeah. Anyway, I'm glad you guys had such a good time!