Friday, March 21, 2008

Bring on the March Madness!




Hey college basketball fans.....you have your bracket ready? We love this time of year! We're all about filling out the bracket and letting the good games roll :) Lucky for Kev he is on spring break and has already watched most of the first round games. We are a bit of a competitive couple and have a blast seeing who makes the better pics. We also always seem to be a divided house and never choose the same champion. This is okay.... all is fair in love and basketball. I also love doing the brackets with my class...it is a great prediction lesson :) So we keep the computer on ESPN all day and watch as the scores come in. My boys especially love it and get so upset when a team has "ruined" their bracket (as Clemson and Uconn have done to mine). Anyway, in the end we love seeing the upsets and Cinderella stories, even if our pics weren't so great. It is just great basketball! Can you guess whose champion pic is whose?

1 comments:

Ju said...

this (of course) has been all over everyones blog this weekend... and I have no idea what it is all about... but everyone seems so stoked about it! Hmm... maybe I should get into college basketball... just so I can figure out what all these brackets are about.