I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I love Easter! It is a wonderful time of year and is so exciting to be welcoming in springtime. But most importantly I love Easter because I love remembering our Savior Jesus Christ. It is hard to put into words other than I love him so much and am so grateful for his life, his example, his sacrifice, his resurrection. I feel that it is important to remember him everyday and not just Easter, but Easter is a great reminder of the pure love that is the Savior. I love teaching about the Savior and I was able to do that today with our young women. We did a "CSI Jerusalem" called "The case of the empty tomb" it was so fun. We were detectives uncovering the witnesses at the time of Jesus' resurrection. We read scriptures that helped us make our conclusions and see who the witnesses were. When it came down to the last witness it was the Holy Ghost testifying to us that Christ lives. And that is just what I wanted to share that I love my Savior so much, and I know he is our redeemer, I know he lived and died for us and especially that he still lives. It is because of him that we can live again and for that I am truly thankful. So Happy Easter and thanks for letting me share with you my testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Thanks for your testimony and a great lesson idea! I never seem to bump into you at church anymore, so HI!
Post a Comment