Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ABC...123






For the past year and half I have been teaching a 3-4-5 multi-age class. This has been a most unique, yet intensely challenging experience for me. Everyday gives me the opportunity to learn something new about teaching. My class is made up of 10 fifth graders, 6 fourth graders, and 7 third graders. I love these kids! They are a riot to teach and we laugh alot....of course there is always that "one" that can ruin the bunch....but I still love them! I thought I would share some pics of how I spend my days.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

I love all the pic's Steph! I'm so glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I'm sure you are the best dang teacher Washington has every had!

miss you guys.

Ju said...

I can tell they love you!!!

pauljjenkins said...

We love your class -- what a fun experience!
Love,
Mom and Dad Jenkins