
This was Kev's first time at a pumpkin patch!
Downtown Seattle!
A day in Sequim at the Lavendar Gardens.
Yea! Are you so excited we are "bloggers" now? Well, since this is my first official post I thought it would be a collaboration of a variety of pictures. We have been living in the Pacific Northwest since August 2006, where Kev has been attending the UW and I have been teaching school. Washington has treated us well so far and we have loved our experiences here. There is so much to see and do and we have only just begun our exploring! We hope you enjoy our moments as we embark on our journey through life together. We are excited to share them with you!










3 comments:
Yay!!!! I am so glad you are blogging Steph! I love the pictures! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures and thoughts :o) It will make me feel like we are so far apart anymore. :o)
We love to read your blog and what fun adventures you are having! We are proud to be part of your family!
Love,
Mom and Dad Jenkins
Steph and Kev......Great to see what you guys are up to!
Love,
Steve and Rex
Post a Comment