I am playing catch up here. Here are some things we have been up to over the last month.
Not Gracie Girl, its Miss Rapunzel! She is really starting to love dress up and pretend play. Thank goodness because I was slightly worried I wasn't cultivatiing her imagination enough.
These were their Christmas dress outfits. I just fell in love with Gracie's dress and the boys outfits just matched so well. I have to say it is work getting my kids all dressed up but I secretly love doing it. They are too cute!
Do we look like twins?
Maybe someday I will get all three to look at me. Still pretty cute though.
Fort time with Daddy, a favorite Sunday activity.
Gracie and Ty's best friends Grace and Tad. We love them. Just having a little pajama party, eating popcorn and watching Cars 2.
Mommy and son headed out for a date with Dadddy!
I cannot keep this kid out of the chalk on the easel! Now when he goes over to it and stands up he peeks around to see if I am watching because he knows I am going to say, "Zac Christopher no, no!" and then he laughs. It is a fun little game we play.
This boy may be small but he loves food! Such a good eater. He wants everything we eat. Soon little man soon you will be able to eat it all!
Say Cheese! A favorite snack for these little ones, cheese and crackers the perfect after nap snack.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Posted by Stephanie at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Your kids are getting so big! Those three are going to have some fun together:) Can't wait to see pics of Zac's first birthday!
It is so fun to see the updates with your family! Your kids are getting so big! Hope you are doing well Steph!
I know I say it all the time, but your kids are adorable! It looks like they keep you busy! I love Gracie in her Rapunzel dress - don't you just love seeing imagination in action?! Love it! It's always fun seeing your updates!
Post a Comment