Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Buds

Here is Ty with his first real buddy. This is my friend Brittany's youngest son. He is 6 months younger than Ty and his name is Tad. Ty calls him "Tadee" because I guess we just like to add "ee" on to the end of names.

They are two peas in a pod and have so much fun together. It has been neat to watch their friendship grow over the last year. They play really well together and love to be boys. It is nice for Ty to have a wrestling buddy. I know Gracie appreciates it as well. Ty will tell me all about his playdates with Tad. And he will be so excited when I tell him we are going to see Tad.

He will constantly say, "Ty play with Tad Mom!" Have I mentioned that Ty talks in third person. It is too cute.

They love nursery as long as they are together. And I love hearing their conversations with each other lately. They will really talk to each other even though I am not always sure what they are saying.



I hope they stay friends for life. Such fun boys!

0 comments: