Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rockin in 2012!

Our New Years was spent like most with three sick kids would have, on the couch watching a movie with the three sick kids in bed early. No fun having sick kiddos but we still had an enjoyable night.

Kevin grew up with the tradition of having fondue on New Years Eve, so we have since continued that tradition.

Kevin preparing all our fondue. We had shrimp, steak and cheese, fruit with chocolate to dip it in. All yummy!


Is it bad that I just let Zac eat what he wants? With the twins I was very cautious of new foods and introducing all the food we eat. Not with Zac, sure here you go try this buddy! And he loves it!


Gracie girl enjoyed just eating the cheese. Not unusual for this one. She was finally getting over the yucky virus that she had had all week long.


Ty enjoyed the fondue skewers the most, he liked to use them as swords. The most he ate were the strawberries.


Zac is just so sweet! Hoping for a healthier year for this guy.


Gracie in her party "cupcake" outfit. I have to admit I love dressing this girl, she is just too cute. Not always willing to let me dress her, she would prefer to be naked most the time. But I sense I will have a shopper in her yet.


"This is my party shirt!" Thanks Grandma!


Happy 2012! Hope it is a wonderful year!

1 comments:

The Searles said...

Happy 8th Anniversary!! So glad you got to have a nice date. Your New Years looked fun, I love the fondu tradition:) Im sorry you have had sick kiddos, hope they are feeling better.