Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Moments

Some moments from our busy month of December. IT always goes too fast and somehow we always end up sick during some part of it. But we have fun! I love the magic of the holidays.

Zac is so mobile now and into everything! It is so fun seeing him engaged in everything that is around him. He loves exploring and figuring things out. He loves playing with all the twins toys. I just love this little guy.


So my twins right here, I know Ty is thinking, "Gracie you are not suppose to eat the frosting!" "You go to timeout!" And in response, Gracie would just chew and swallow faster.


Ty just liked to mix the color in and watch the frosting change.


Daddy trying to show the twins how to decorate the cookies without over sprinkling. A skill we will continue to practice.


For family night we like to take holiday treat plates to our friends and neighbors. I would like to say we carol too, but nope not so much. Maybe when the kids know the words.


Our first round of decorating sugar cookies. They loved to lick a little as they went.


In a "aha" I caught you moment. This is a devious smile from miss Gracie.


Gracie girl has really gotten into coloring lately. If only she would put the lids back on the markers and not get any on her clothes. We are still learning.


Gracie and Ty riding the horsie together. This usually ends in some sort of wrestling match.


Zac decided it is fun to climb into the fridge when the door is open. Silly boy.

0 comments: